Your User Agreement – The following describes the terms on which Corner Your Market LLC offers you access to our services.
Welcome to Corner Your Market LLC. By using the services on the Corner Your Market LLC websites (www.cymlearntheweb.com, www.cymglobal.com,and all other related websites owned by Corner Your Market LLC, where this agreement appears) (the “Sites”), you are agreeing to the following terms, including those available by hyperlink, (the “Agreement” or “User Agreement”) with Corner Your Market LLC and the general principles for the websites of our subsidiaries and international affiliates. If you reside outside of the United States, you are contracting with Corner Your Market LLC If you have any questions, please refer to the Help section on the Sites.
This Agreement is effective on July 1, 2007 for current users, and upon acceptance for new users.
Using Corner Your Market LLC Sites
While using the Sites, you will not:
• post content or items in an inappropriate category or areas on the Sites;
• violate any laws, third party rights, or our policies;
• use the Sites if you are not able to form legally binding contracts, are under the age of 18, or are temporarily or indefinitely suspended from our Sites;
• manipulate the price of any item or interfere with other user’s listings;
• circumvent or manipulate our fee structure, the billing process, or fees owed to Corner Your Market LLC;
• post false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content (including personal information);
• take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback information off of the Sites or for using it for purposes unrelated to Corner Your Market LLC);
• transfer your Corner Your Market LLC account (including feedback) and User ID to another party without our consent;
• distribute or post spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
• distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Corner Your Market LLC, or the interests or property of Corner Your Market LLC users;
• copy, modify, or distribute content from the Sites and Corner Your Market LLC’s copyrights and trademarks; or
• harvest or otherwise collect information about users, including email addresses, without their consent.
Abusing Corner Your Market
Corner Your Market LLC and the Community work together to keep the Sites working properly and Community safe. Please report problems, offensive content, and policy violations to us.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit, suspend, or terminate our service and user accounts, prohibit access to our website, remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to keep users off the Sites if we think that they are creating problems, possible legal liabilities, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our policies. We also reserve the right to cancel unconfirmed accounts.
Fees and Services
Where applicable, joining Corner Your Market LLC’s web sites is free. When you list an item or use a service that has a fee you have an opportunity to review and accept the fees that you will be charged, which we may change from time to time. Changes to that Policy are effective after we provide you with at least fourteen days’ notice by posting the changes on the Sites. We may choose to temporarily change the fees for our services for promotional events (for example, free listing days) or new services, and such changes are effective when we post the temporary promotional event or new service on the Sites.
Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Sites in a timely manner with a valid payment method. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel).
When you give us content, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the copyright, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future. (We need these rights to host and display your content.)
You will not hold Corner Your Market LLC responsible for other users’ actions or inactions, including things they post. You acknowledge that we are not a traditional auctioneer. Instead, the Sites are a venue to allow anyone to offer, sell, and buy just about anything, at anytime, from anywhere, in a variety of pricing formats and venues, such as stores, fixed price formats and auction-style formats. We are not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers. We have no control over and do not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of items advertised, the truth or accuracy of listings, the ability of sellers to sell items, the ability of buyers to pay for items, or that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction.
We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer, and nothing in this agreement shall modify the governing provisions of Nevada Commercial and Uniform Code, under which legal ownership of an item is transferred upon physical delivery of the item to the buyer by the seller. Unless the buyer and the seller agree otherwise, the buyer will become the item’s lawful owner upon physical receipt of the item from the seller. Further, we cannot guarantee continuous or secure access to our services, and operation of the Sites may be interfered with by numerous factors outside of our control. Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted, we exclude all implied warranties, terms and conditions. We are not liable for any loss of money, goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of our Sites. Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of warranties or exclusion of damages, so such disclaimers and exclusions may not apply to you.
Regardless of the previous paragraph, if we are found to be liable, our liability to you or to any third party is limited to the greater of (a) the total fees you paid to us in the 12 months prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $100.
If you have a dispute with one or more users, you release us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
Access and Interference
The Sites contains robot exclusion headers. Much of the information on the Sites is updated on a real-time basis and is proprietary or is licensed to Corner Your Market LLC by our users or third parties. You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Sites for any purpose without our express written permission.
Additionally, you agree that you will not:
• take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• copy, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, distribute, or publicly display any content (except for Your Information) from the Sites without the prior expressed written permission of Corner Your Market LLC and the appropriate third party, as applicable;
• interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Sites or any activities conducted on the Sites; or
• bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Sites.
You will indemnify and hold us (and our officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees), harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, legal notices shall be served on Corner Your Market LLC’s national registered agent (in the case of Corner Your Market LLC) or to the email address you provide to Corner Your Market LLC during the registration process (in your case). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, we may give you legal notice by mail to the address provided during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
Resolution of Disputes
If a dispute arises between you and Corner Your Market LLC, our goal is to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. Accordingly, you and Corner Your Market LLC agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of this Agreement or our services (a “Claim”) in accordance with one of the subsections below or as we and you otherwise agree in writing. Before resorting to these alternatives, we strongly encourage you to first contact us directly at email@example.com. We will consider reasonable requests to resolve the dispute through alternative dispute resolution procedures, such as mediation or arbitration, as alternatives to litigation.
• Law and Forum for Disputes – This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Nevada as they apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Nevada between Nevada residents, without regard to conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against Corner Your Market LLC must be resolved by a court located in Clark County, Nevada, except as otherwise agreed by the parties or as described in the Arbitration Option paragraph below. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Clark County, Nevada for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes.
• Arbitration Option – For any claim (excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief) where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000, the party requesting relief may elect to resolve the dispute in a cost effective manner through binding non-appearance-based arbitration. In the event a party elects arbitration, they shall initiate such arbitration through an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider mutually agreed upon by the parties. The ADR provider and the parties must comply with the following rules: a) the arbitration shall be conducted by telephone, online and/or be solely based on written submissions, the specific manner shall be chosen by the party initiating the arbitration; b) the arbitration shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; and c) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
• Improperly Filed Claims – All claims you bring against Corner Your Market LLC must be resolved in accordance with this Resolution of Disputes Section. All claims filed or brought contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to the Resolution of Disputes Section, Corner Your Market LLC may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1000, provided that Corner Your Market LLC has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you have failed to promptly withdraw the claim.
Corner Your Market LLC is located in Henderson, Nevada. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. In our sole discretion, we may assign this Agreement in accordance with the Notices Section. Headings are for reference purposes only and do not limit the scope or extent of such section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. We do not guarantee we will take action against all breaches of this Agreement.
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Sites. Except as stated elsewhere, all amended terms shall automatically be effective 30 days after they are initially posted on the Sites. Additionally, we will notify you through the Sites’ message center tools. This Agreement may not be otherwise amended except in a writing signed by you and us. This Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. The following Sections survive any termination of this Agreement: Fees and Services (with respect to fees owed for our services), Release, Content License, Liability, Indemnity and Resolution of Disputes.